Its that time of year for double the cheer!
Donations now through January 31st, 2024 are generously matched dollar for dollar by the Jerry H. Walton Foundation. Make a difference in the life of a foster youth by clicking Donate Now!Donate Now
By the end of 2022, there were 8,373 children in foster care in Washington State. While our need for loving foster homes continues, there are many other ways to support youth in the foster care system.
You can also help by:
- Becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) – a volunteer who advocates for the best interest of the child in court. Check out the options here: www.casaforchildren.org
- Providing meals to foster families – the first week and/or throughout the placement. email@example.com
- Becoming a respite provider and offering short-term care to foster children – ask us how to do this!
- Fulfilling the wishes of foster children through One Simple Wish. www.onesimplewish.org
- Speaking up in your community about foster care. If you are interested in helping us spread the word, we have some great materials to share with you.
If you would like to make a donation in support of keeping our programs healthy and thriving, but prefer to do so by check or over the phone please contact Barb at (360)755-5700 x 438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.