Its that time of year for double the cheer!
Donations now through January 31st, 2024 are generously matched dollar for dollar by the Jerry H. Walton Foundation. Make a difference in the life of a foster youth by clicking Donate Now!Donate Now
By the end of 2022, there were 8,373 children in foster care in Washington State. While our need for loving foster homes continues, there are many other ways to support youth in the foster care system.
You can also help by:
- Becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) – a volunteer who advocates for the best interest of the child in court. Check out the options here: www.casaforchildren.org
- Providing meals to foster families – the first week and/or throughout the placement. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming a respite provider and offering short-term care to foster children – ask us how to do this!
- Fulfilling the wishes of foster children through One Simple Wish. www.onesimplewish.org
- Speaking up in your community about foster care. If you are interested in helping us spread the word, we have some great materials to share with you.
If you would like to make a donation in support of keeping our programs healthy and thriving, but prefer to do so by check or over the phone please contact Barb at (360)755-5700 x 438 or email email@example.com.
"Donate Now" to make a monthly pledge or a one-time contribution!Donate Now
Homes, Hope and Happiness since 1947
Secret Harbor’s people, programs and advocacy provide resources and opportunities to improve the lives of children and families.
What We Do: Safe Places to Succeed
With teams of caring adults and high quality, intensive services, Secret Harbor helps troubled youth cope with their trauma, regain trust in adults and restore hope to their lives.
Foster Care Licensing
Case Aide Support
Proven Training Model
With over 75 years of experience, our compassionate approach to healing has stood the test of time.
Ready-Made Training Material
With smaller caseloads we can offer a more intimate and supportive environment for our foster parents.
With services ranging from counseling to school support, mental health advocacy and recreation, we support every part of the process.